Saturday, January 2, 2010

H.O.P.E.




HOPE: the feeling that what is wanted can be had or that events will turn out for the best. Something that is hoped for. To look forward to with desire and reasonable confidence. To believe, desire, or trust. To place trust, rely.

The bible says :

"Be strong and take heart, all you who hope in the Lord." -Psalm 31:24

"But the eyes of the Lord are those who fear Him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love." -Psalm 33:18

"We wait in hope for the Lord, he is our help and our shield." -Psalm 33:20

"Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him." -Psalm 62:5


***How I could use a dose of His hope today...
image weheartit

10 comments:

  1. Hello Nora! Do not lose hope! I don't know what is going on in your world because I don't visit the blog world much.

    I can tell you that God has worked a miracle in me and I am so grateful.

    I pray that you find peace and joy in Him. I miss your beautiful smile.

    Happy New Year! xoxo Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope. It is one of those funny things.

    When you don't need it - it is abundant, present and so *easy*.

    When you need it - it seems unattainable, unrealistic and even nonexistent.

    I will be praying for you, my friend. Rest in Him. HE is Hope.

    love you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hang in there ... our father is hope.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nora:
    Thanks for the comment, I promise to be here for you, we will get through this! I happen to have an extra copy of the Holiday edition of Life:Beautiful. I'd love to send it to you if you wish. If so send me your address and I'll pop it in the mail ASAP! My email is nmh57@verizon.

    XOXO
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the only way I can contact you... other than calling from Korea. Let's talk. Get back on FB. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy you found me - but sad that you are feeling the same as I in the post you commented on. Better days ahead! Promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there--just wanted to tell you that I'm praying for you and praying that you will find peace and hope in the midst of whatever is going on. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nora! Without hope, we don't really have much...the Lord has given hope to us, to make our lives better and to comfor us!

    Blessings and Happy New Year to you!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and give feedback. Your comments brighten my days!