Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rain vs. Shine



It has been way too long my friends....

I apologize for being MIA but I've been overwhelmed with work and life.

I'm not going to lie and say that everything has been great,
but I will say that once you've been in some deep dark valleys the sunshine feels that much warmer.

I've always been a firm believer that everything happens for a reason,
but I know there are days when that is hard to see as a truth.

I have been there...

I have had those dark days when I couldn't see further than the teardrops and pain...

I've had those days where I felt stuck and didn't think I could handle one more thing...

But I've also come through that and am standing and here to say that I am genuinely happy.

There is life beyond the tears,

There is life beyond the pain,

There is life greater than you ever imagined....

I am thankful for the trials,

For without the rain, you can't appreciate the sun...

Cling on, press forward, and look for the rainbow.

I promise there are brighter days ahead.

"I know God will not give me anything I can not handle, sometimes I just wish He didn't trust me so much."
-Mother Teresa

Blessings,
Nora

image via weheartit

4 comments:

  1. Nora! I always love when you post. You were/are one of my first bloggie friends who is always so encouraging and positive to me. I've missed you and am so sad that you have been in pain. I would love to pray for you in any way that you need. You're on my radar all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote. I've thought that myself more than once. :) I love when you post, Nora. And I completely agree, going through the rain makes the sun shine brighter and you appreciate it even more. Praying for more sunshiney days for you... xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is so hard and so worth it. keep looking for the rainbow, it comes out in the dark too.

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady...oOo how i've missed you so!!!
    Sometimes "TIME" is just what we need.

    P.S. i'm a leavin in about 30 days & i'd LOVE to get together for lunch or a cupcake before.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to read and give feedback. Your comments brighten my days!